What is a dental emergency? Dental emergencies such as knocked-out teeth, severe infection, bleeding, trauma, and difficulty swallowing can upset daily life. It's important to know that you have a practice like The Waterford Dentist that can give you same-day emergency dental care.
A dental emergency can happen to anyone, children or adult. It's important to seek treatment right away to stop pain and avoid complications.
Dental emergencies include:
- Knocked-out teeth
- Broken teeth
- Pain caused by wisdom tooth
- Dental abscess
- Knocked-out or lost restorations, such as fillings and crowns
- Infected tooth
- Lesions and canker sores
- Damaged or loose braces and other orthodontic appliances
- Damaged or loose braces or dentures
- Bleeding in gums or other areas of the mouth
- Soft tissue injury
- Swelling, pain, or discomfort after dental treatment
The Waterford Dentist provides same-day care for dental emergencies, working quickly to establish accurate diagnoses and to begin proper treatment. You can also expect post-treatment guidance from our caring dental team.
For life-threatening emergencies, head to the nearest emergency room or call 911 right away.
For dental emergencies, call our Waterford, MI dental office at 248-461-3764.